Metal Free- Help please!

Branam88

Jun 2, 2020
Orange, CT
Leslies-ugh! We fell for them 15 years ago, hopefully not again! Here are theresults:
FC 1.18
TC 15
TA 146
CH 0
CA 8
Copper 0.7-they said this is the first problem!
Never before had problems with the pool, 27 round, 18,500 gallons. So far shock, 32 oz of Metal Free and 1 CUlater pack and after 3 days we still have this:

Attachments

• B304C5FC-F4B5-476D-83C7-F343B9EA1D50.jpeg
    B304C5FC-F4B5-476D-83C7-F343B9EA1D50.jpeg
    250.2 KB · Views: 1
You’ve got some reading to do, but once you get this, you are going to be so amazed at how easy it is to manage your pool yourself. First, I’m assuming those are pool store test results? Toss those in the trash and order yourself a decent test kit. I buy mine from TFTestKits. A good test kit Is going to save you tons of money.

Then, you’ll want to check out Pool School. ABCs of Pool Water Chemistry is a good place to start.

You’ve got some reading to do, but once you get this, you are going to be so amazed at how easy it is to manage your pool yourself. First, I’m assuming those are pool store test results? Toss those in the trash and order yourself a decent test kit. I buy mine from TFTestKits. A good test kit Is going to save you tons of money.

Then, you’ll want to check out Pool School. ABCs of Pool Water Chemistry is a good place to start.
Thanks! Will do!

Copper that high will usually leave stains on surfaces in the pool, and it doesn't occur naturally in the water. It has to be added from somewhere. When you scoop some pool water into a clear or white container does it look yellow? Do you have a heater for your pool?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.