Memorial Day Weekend 2017!!!

pooldv

TFP Expert
Platinum Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Moderator Emeritus
Aug 10, 2012
FL panhandle
What we're all here for! Memorial Day weekend summer kick off 2017!!! Post pics here!

6 pork tenderloins ready for the grill!
dbtgallery.php

6 chicken breast and 2 lbs shrimp fajita style!
dbtgallery.php

Solar cover is off!
dbtgallery.php

Gilligan is workin and SONOS is bumpin!!
dbtgallery.php

94 degrees! Water is 89! First drink ... gone! Second drink workin!!
dbtgallery.php

Um guys...WRONG THREAD!!! You post your beautiful BBQ creations in the OFFICIAL cooking thread!!

Danny, I demand you fix this immediately!

Hey! That guy ^^^^^ stole Woody's flamongo! :laughblue:

Nobody will believe this but I forgot to say I also have a brisket in the smoker!

I ain't fixing nothin!!! :gone:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Ok, just so we can be sure all this poolside goodness is up to TFP's exacting standards I have decided to take one for the team and come personally inspect all the aquatic and culinary delights depicted in the above photos. I will need each of you to send me your addresses stat!

Ok, just so we can be sure all this poolside goodness is up to TFP's exacting standards I have decided to take one for the team and come personally inspect all the aquatic and culinary delights depicted in the above photos. I will need each of you to send me your addresses stat!
Are you related to Alton Brown:p

Here are my two briskets for tomorrow. I will take them out of the frig around 2 AM and the fire will be lit somewhere around 5 AM. We will eat part of one tomorrow and vacuum pack the rest for my son's HS graduation party next weekend. To reheat I just drop the vacuumed packed bags in warm water and once warmed it tastes like it came off the pit that day. More pics to come in the morning.

bvszx2Uh.jpg

TJCGYWVh.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.