Maytronics Dolphin Solo

I can’t find anything on them. They must have only made one. [emoji6]

Can you post a picture of what you’re looking at or a link? It could be a rebranded E-series robot. I’ve never heard of the “Solo” before....maybe it’s a Star Wars themed robot in honor of the new Han Solo anthology that starts this May.

It was at my local pool store. I will take a picture if I am back. Structurally, it resembled the E series but the colors were different, white and light blue. The pool store said it was an entry level model but they heard it performed well. I came home and started looking for reviews and couldn’t find anything either.

I bet you a donut it’s an Echo or similar model. Single brush, limited programming options. Probably a short warranty, like a year.

If your pool is not too complicated or deep, it would probably be fine. Snap a picture next time you see it.

How much was this robot? I'd be a little leery of it only because no one had heard of this model before...and we do love our Maytronics Robots.

How many brushes does it have? Is the basket a top loading basket? Easy to clean out??

Have you looked at the more common Maytronics folks here have, like the Dolphin line? I love my Dolphin Discovery which is basically an S200 in different colors. And the latest ones have gone back to swivel cords, I believe? Worth a look.

Maddie :flower:

I’ve seen the Echo in pool stores. They are sister models. It’s just a very basic cleaner with a single power on button remote, no programmability whatsoever. It has a single active scrubbing brush and no PowerThrust directional technology - it changes direction by climbing the wall and then coming back down. It has a top-loading basket like the S series but just coarse screen panels, no fine filters. If one has an uncomplicated pool with not a lot of debris, then it’s a good low-cost alternative to pump driven cleaners.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.