Austin, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
My Dolphin M500 finally died, so I got an E70. Since I was very happy with the M500, I figured I'd love the updated (and expensive) E70. During its first run, it got stuck on the main drain, and continues to do so almost every time it runs.

I'm communicating with Maytronics, but their first suggestion was to clean the filters. I told them it got stuck the first time out of the box, no way it's that.

Anyone have any suggestions? I find it hard to believe a brand new $2,000 robot messes up this most basic function.

TIA.

Tracked robots seem to have this issue way more than wheeled. I never have the issue with mine (wheeled). Can you still return it?

Tracked robots seem to have this issue way more than wheeled. I never have the issue with mine (wheeled). Can you still return it?
Interesting, I figured it was the opposite. My M500 never got stock, not even once. I’m not sure I can, I’m going to work through Maytronics to see if they have any suggestions before considering returning it.

To close the loop here. Maytronics responded back that it should unstuck itself in 2-3 minutes. Sure enough, if I just let it sit there, it does get unstuck every time. I guess I just didn't give it enough time.

So far, it's working great.