Gold Supporter
Jul 22, 2017
Richland,wa
Pool Size
Surface
Fiberglass
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
We just received our Pentair Prowler 920 (aka S200, Active 20) from Marina Pool. We were assured it would come with fine and ultra fine filters. It arrived with a basket that looks like it would only catch leaves, worms, bugs, etc, plus pleated filters to swap out with the standard ones. Are there pleated filters that are “fine” and “ultra fine” or is the pleated set the “ultra fine” option, and the see-through mesh considered “fine”?

Attachments

• IMG_3941.jpeg
    IMG_3941.jpeg
    657.2 KB · Views: 10
Sue,

My mesh filters lasted about two weeks before they got holes in them..

Not that it really matters as the pleated filters do a much, much better job.

Thanks,

Jim R.
We get very few leaves / bugs, etc in our pool (the glory of an autocover), so I don’t think I’ll ever be needing the mesh ones. I’m just trying to figure out if there are 2 levels of pleated filters for thorough silt pickup.

If you install the pleated filters you can also get a four sided mesh liner that fits inside and gives you the best of both filters, my opinion. The mesh filter traps the bigger debris and makes cleaning the pleated filters that get the dust so much easier. Call Marina for the mesh liner, she knows.

Reactions: Suz.E.Q
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.