Maytronics Dolphin Proteus DX3 Treads Falling Off

honeyland

May 8, 2023
North Carolina
My treads started to fall off and saw they were worn. Bought new treads and they are still falling off. I aligned them straight and even but one still falls off. Where do I access the pullys? I went to tighten the screws on the wheels but they are good. Any ideas?

Honey,

I suspect that the bearing that the wheels ride on is wore out.. See Item 18 below (Odd, it show item 22 until you point to it and them it becomes item 18..)

Also, just to make sure.. The threads can only go on one way.. There is a notch or groove that the new thread must fit in. Pretty obvious, so I assume you put them on correctly.

If this were my robot I'd order two wheel kits..

Thanks,

Jim R.

Honey,

I suspect that the bearing that the wheels ride on is wore out.. See Item 18 below (Odd, it show item 22 until you point to it and them it becomes item 18..)

Also, just to make sure.. The threads can only go on one way.. There is a notch or groove that the new thread must fit in. Pretty obvious, so I assume you put them on correctly.

If this were my robot I'd order two wheel kits..

Thanks,

Jim R.
Thanks. I will look it over again and just might order the wheel kits. Yes, put the treads on correctly. Admittedly, the first time, I did not wrong. Figured it out quickly.

Reactions: Jimrahbe
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.