Maytronics Dolphin Parts

Wkessler

Sep 23, 2020
Tupelo, MS
Does anyone know who sells parts without having to take it to the dealer and them charge you a crazy fee?

I can work on it myself and have fixed several of my friends, opening up the motor and finding board issues or replacing a motor in the motor pack or the entire pack, it's just hard to find certain parts online.

The dealer always wants to just replace the entire motor pack when you can get a drive motor or impeller motor and replace it for a fraction of the cost.

Thanks for any help!

Marina Pool & Spa will sell you all the standard OEM Dolphin replacement parts but not internal components found inside the motor box.

Many of those internal components are not typically sold to individuals but to the equipment manufacturer. If you locate the manufacturer and model number of the component you may find it online but it’s going to be hit & miss. There’s no one website I know of that specializes in stuff like that. For electronic components (board level stuff), you can go through Digi-Key. Anything that looks like custom molded plastic parts specific to the robot’s function, you probably can’t find retail. That kind of stuff would require having a friend with CAD software and a decent 3D printer.

Reactions: KJB1
Marina pool and spa has parts :)

Here are the parts for the M600/active 60

If you were rebuilding a motor and needed new bearings or replacing broken mechanical hardware like screws or couplings, etc, the McMaster-Carr is a great resource for everything mechanical. I used them a lot in my engineering hay-days and I think I even have one of their old-school catalogues around (aka, the model shop’s bible) …

I think I even have one of their old-school catalogues around
I love that catalog. I still have one in my office. They are a great resource for all things mechanical.

For anyone who is a Disney fanatic or who had young kids in 2014, and watched Big Hero 6, may notice the McMaster catalog on the bookshelf in the office at the very end. I chuckled to myself when I saw that. Bc it isn't an engineers office without one laying around.

Digi-key, Allied Electronics, Mouser, Newark electronics are all good sources for the electrical parts.

--Jeff

Reactions: JoyfulNoise
Thank you for the links to these parts. I was wondering where to get extra little foam crawler rings and spring/fall filters.

slightly off-topic: Does anyone run a hybrid filter setup like I do? 2 spring filters on the outsides, and 2 fine filters on the inside?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.