Mastertemp Heater - New Pool - No hot water coming through jets

Zumbagirl

Jan 25, 2022
Lakewood Ranch, Fl
You guys are quicker getting back to me than my PB, so I'm anxious to see what may be our problem. Temps around 80 in Florida today so I was looking forward to cranking up the brand new spa. Pool/spa water was about 69 before I turned it on. After the pool turned off for the day, I turned on the Spa via Screenlogic. I heard the heater fan kick on and didn't think anything of, until we realize No hot water was coming through jets. Easytouch is set for heater on when Spa goes on. After a while I went over to the heater and lit up the display and noticed it said Pool, so I toggled and turned it to Spa. The red Heater light did go on, and the vent had hot air blowing out, but no hot water coming out into spa jets. Any idea of the problem? Needless to say our pool turnover/startup hasn't been easy, but this is really annoying. Is the water possibly bypassing the heater?

The spa is connected to the pool with a spillover. The jets were working fine.

Put the Easytouch into service mode and set the spa temperature to 104 and pool 90. (Or higher if you plan to warm the pool higher)

Take the system out of service mode.
In ScreenLogic configuration, toggle spa manual heat on.

You then ScreenLogic, in Pool Mode, enable heat and set the temperature you want. You can also indicate what pump rpm you want when heat is called for.

Put the Easytouch into service mode and set the spa temperature to 104 and pool 90. (Or higher if you plan to warm the pool higher)

Take the system out of service mode.
In ScreenLogic configuration, toggle spa manual heat on.

You then ScreenLogic, in Pool Mode, enable heat and set the temperature you want. You can also indicate what pump rpm you want when heat is called for.
Thank you. My pool builder did stop by and saw that one of the actuators or valves was in the wrong position Problem solved!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.