Oakland, CA
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
I've found that the reading from the built-in temp probe on the Mastertemp is fluctuating over time. Generally it reads as too low (water will be 80 deg and it reads at 66 deg). However, it's non-deterministic - sometimes it reads the temperature correctly.

I've replaced it with a new Pentair brand probe. The issue persists. Thoughts on the possible issue that would cause different temperature readings like this?

Is this connected to your Intellitouch? The system uses the temperature from the probe connected to the Intellitouch, not the heater, to operate via the Firemans Switch.

Is this connected to your Intellitouch? The system uses the temperature from the probe connected to the Intellitouch, not the heater, to operate via the Firemans Switch.
Yes - and to your point, the temp probe on the Intellitouch is malfunctioning AFAICT (can't see a reading from it on the Intellitouch - reference other thread). Seems like I should disconnect the automation from the Intellitouch until I get that fixed. Appreciate the pointer!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.