Mastertemp 400 - no power

OBP

Jan 26, 2022
San Diego County
New member here.

My Mastertemp 400 has no power when I hit the buttons on the pad. I checked the voltage, and I have 240 coming in (red pin 240 connected).

I was hoping someone could explain how I could check the voltage on the transformer and circuit board, so I can determine what needs to be replaced.

Welcome to the forum.
Can you let us know more about your pool equipment? Do you have an automation system? Please fill out your signature.

Could be the keypad membrane label. On the MasterTemp 400 (2019 model) at my previous home, the on/off button on the keypad failed TWICE in TWO years. Mine failed in the ON position. I have a fair bit of experience in my business with membrane keypads, and the weatherproofing of the Mastertemp keypad, in terms of moisture intrusion, is nowhere near what should be used for an outdoor appliance. You can buy knock-offs on Amazon of the Pentair keypad for much less cost (and can't be much worse).

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.