Margarita Making Machine :) - Recommendations?

Now this one is outside of my price range but HOW AWESOME WOULD THIS BE -

Margaritaville Fiji Frozen Concoction Maker with Easy Pour Jar and Party Guide

Amazon.com | Margaritaville Fiji Frozen Concoction Maker with Easy Pour Jar and Party Guide: Electric Countertop Blenders: Ice Crushers

This is the one we bought 2 years ago. It is messy to clean up (especially if you've been using it properly!....and by "using", I mean "drinking your creations"). But otherwise, it's perfect. I paid significantly less for it. I'm thinking $280.

Skippy and I bought the Margeritia Machine before we bought anything toy wise for the new pool. We keep the pitcher in the freezer in the pool house ready to go along with assorted mixers and stuff.

Whose got a good recipe for the machine?

We also bought snow cone cups and snow cone syrups because it makes great shaved ice for the kids.

Oh Matt! Thank you, Thank you!

I gotta add this to the shopping list. I go to friends lake house quite often in summertime. I might have to rig up an inverter so we can make drinks on the party barge.

Then in fall, to another friends house every night for Monday night football and infamous local Chili Cookoff and Superbowl party at the end of the year. This tote is a must have!

Wow, there's even a special travel tote for the machines -

Amazon.com: Margaritaville AD1200 Universal Travel Bag Fits DM0500, NBMGDM0900, DM1000 Dining

...because perish thought that you should be away from your margarita machine for even one second??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread cost me $200...
Cheers!

You got off cheap, because of this thread I decided to buy a fuji for my wife that would have been bad enough but I got to thinking about making drinks and the time it takes to do properly with all the measuring when I came across THIS. We love the Margaretville and the Perfect Drink has made it even more fun. If you have an especially good recipe you can save it in the app or use the hundreds already preprogramed. The scale is large enough and has a high enough weight capacity to hold the Margaretville pitcher so you can make any drink without having to use a separate container. Makes the whole process easier and best of all once you find the perfect drink you can repeat it every time.

VitaMix or BlendTec will make the drinks...plus you can use it in the kitchen for other things. Of course if you drink frozen concoctions all year long....

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Oh Matt! Thank you, Thank you!

I gotta add this to the shopping list. I go to friends lake house quite often in summertime. I might have to rig up an inverter so we can make drinks on the party barge.

Then in fall, to another friends house every night for Monday night football and infamous local Chili Cookoff and Superbowl party at the end of the year. This tote is a must have!

They make a cordless version, but it is difficult to find.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.