St Augustine, FL
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
We just purchased a house that has marble pavers. Personally, I have never heard of these, thus I am not very familiar with them.

What’s the best way to clean these? There is some mold/mildew building and I’m not sure what cleaners you can use or if you can pressure wash these. Any cleaning/maintenance help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance!

Ya'know.... I looked in the archives and couldn't find mention of anyone having to clean them? All I can suggest is to pop in to a stone and tile store and ask them what they advise folks to use. Then let us know ;)

Maddie :flower:
p.s. can we see a pic of these pretty tiles?

We just purchased a house that has marble pavers. Personally, I have never heard of these, thus I am not very familiar with them.

What’s the best way to clean these? There is some mold/mildew building and I’m not sure what cleaners you can use or if you can pressure wash these. Any cleaning/maintenance help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance!
Don't do that. Pop into a stone and tile store. They don't know anything. I used to have a career in stone restoration. To clean, get a pH-neutral cleaner; it's easier on the stone and won't break down any penetrating sealers that may be there. I would want to know if the stone is sealed, by what product, how long ago, and if the stone is slick when wet and walking barefoot on it. Personally, I use Stone Pro Crystal Clean. It is pH neutral and rinse-less. Bleach (household) diluted 1:3 or 1:5 (start with the greater dilution) with water will address mold and mildew. There are some really great environmentally safe products as well if you are interested.

There is some mold/mildew building and I’m not sure what cleaners you can use or if you can pressure wash these. Any cleaning/maintenance help is greatly appreciated.

Don't pressure wash them.

I use Wet and Forget around the outside of the house on mold and mildew.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.