We have taken the pump apart and there is nothing clogged in it. The pool is clearing out. It is just still cloudy on the deep end side. We are about to take the filter apart to see how dirty it is. The pool guy we had come out here clean it out when he was here a week ago. That's how long we have had the de filter. Thanks for your suggestions and I will let you know how it goes after.

Thank you. Well the flow is going good. For about an hour now. Longer than it has been going for. My only problem it seems is just the cloudiness in the pool. Don't know if it has to do with all the shock we put in it. Still learning about all this pool stuff. I really do appreciate all the replies and suggestions. Going to read about de filter care since we have not even had it long and still learning how it works.

- - - Updated - - -

Also so I really do need to try and get the rocks out of the floor drain? We don't have a normal vacuum. We have an autobot.

- - - Updated - - -

Also so I really do need to try and get the rocks out of the floor drain? We don't have a normal vacuum. We have an autobot.

I had put 6lbs. I have continued to backwash. The pressure has still be great. I didn't realize I may have put together much. I don't know if it's because of the pressure or not but my pool is still cloudy. I can see the floor of the shallow end but not the deep in. The gage still says 20. But the pressure hasn't stopped like it did when we first installed the de filter.

- - - Updated - - -

I also was able to get some rocks out today. don't know if there is more. But I will keep trying.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.