Main Drain Cover No Longer Stationary

Apr 23, 2013
So from what I researched, there are stainless steel screws that keep the main drain cover in place and free from movement.
I'm assuming after 25 years the chemicals caused the screw holes to enlarge causing the cover to come off.
It's centered on at the moment but I guess I need together a Leak Tech to replace or install new screws.
Anyone familiar with this repair?

Call or chat with them on their website and ask.

I have never handled one.

Reactions: dino1956
See if this fixes your problem...

Ok. I researched more and there are screws that come with the Adapter. But we just had a Hurricane and the cover was off the pool got trashed with debris. Did that debris go through into my PVC lines or is there netting of some sort down inside to prevent the debris from getting sucked up into Pipes? OR is it just a hole where anything can get through? Thank you Allen. I do appreciate it.

If debris got into the pipe it will be sucked into the pump basket unless it gets stuck at a turn or valve. There are no screens or filters put in the pipe.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.