Magic Erasures - who knew?

DiverGirl1972

Gold Supporter
Silver Supporter
May 11, 2018
Delta, PA

When I first saw this article, I was like, "hey, maybe this would work on those evil backswimmers" so I clicked to read it. As I continued through the article, the topic moved away from bugs to something that I thought might give some of you a chuckle...

Lisa Pack explained on Facebook that when she noticed her pool becoming cloudy, she threw a Magic Eraser into the skimmer basket. She had seen someone else try this hack on Facebook, and thought she would give it a try. After leaving the Magic Eraser in the skimmer, all the cloudiness from her pool was gone.

:scratch: :unsure::LOL:

I'm not sure how old this article is, but I'm hoping "Lisa" eventually found her way to TFP! lol So much :poop: information out there. I may still do an experiment to see if the stingy bugs are attracted to a magic erasure, but I'll leave any cloudy water issues to good ole chlorine!

Reactions: Rancho Cost-a-Lotta
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.