MA bottle damaged

sherryandnate

Jul 26, 2021
Largo FL
Just opened box of MA and one of the bottles looks like it has leaked. Outside of box has no damage present.
Should I use it? Or return it for a bottle that is not damaged.
I tend to be overly cautious with this stuff. It scares me. So, any thought on this?
Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• 40032024-FE7A-4FE5-8A5F-507D87031E7F.jpeg
    40032024-FE7A-4FE5-8A5F-507D87031E7F.jpeg
    447.2 KB · Views: 16
If it was leaking the box would show it. Are you sure it leaked? The product is still fine.
Do have a separate plastic container to store the bottle in, outside.

We just bought it yesterday.
The picture doesn’t show it well I guess. The bottle is stained yellow. The label has stained yellow. The inside of the box has a wet look ring where the bottle sat. The other bottle has no damage present.
Yes. I store them in a storage bin outside in a shaded area.

Likely leaked from the spout. It is still fine to use. Or if you prefer safely transport it to where you bought it for a return.

Reactions: sherryandnate
If it had leaked, you would have smelled it. MA has a strong enough odor that even a small amount will be noticeable. My guess is the box was stored outside at some point on a pallet and got wet. That likely caused the staining your are seeing.

As long as you can seal the bottle, it’s fine to use.

Reactions: mknauss
Hey. Nope. I am positive The MA leaked out of the cap onto the bottle and turned it yellow and drippy stained looking. It was not because it was left outside and got wet. The box and palate of boxes were not damaged. Nor was the other bottle in the box.
I am likely just going to rinse it off and use it. It’s probably fine.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.