M500 robot for sale

orthopod

Gold Supporter
Jan 12, 2008
Braselton, Ga
I have really big leaves in a very large volume of them. We use this pool cleaner for about a year and a half. The outside is definitely scuffed up but working like new.

in fact I live about 15 minutes from the Maytronics headquarters in Georgia and brought this to them. I just picked it up. They basically rebuilt it with all worn parts exchanged and a new motor.

I bought an M 600 to help with my large leaves. The M 500 does great with a moderate amount of leaves and debris.

wanting to sell the m500. Would rather sell it to a for member then sell it on eBay or they will crush me with fees.

anyone looking for an m500, PM me. Looking for 900 obo
caddy included

Last edited:
Reactions: markayash
The M500 is the one upgraded robot from all the rest, it has everything included.. The M600 replaced it, hope it finds a great home.. :)

I have really big leaves in a very large volume of them. We use this pool cleaner for about a year and a half. The outside is definitely scuffed up but working like new.

in fact I live about 15 minutes from the Maytronics headquarters in Georgia and brought this to them. I just picked it up. They basically rebuilt it with all worn parts exchanged and a new motor.

I bought an M 600 to help with my large leaves. The M 500 does great with a moderate amount of leaves and debris.

wanting to sell the m500. Would rather sell it to a foreign member then sell it on eBay or they will crush me with fees.

anyone looking for an m500, PM me. Looking for 1000 obo
I didn't know their headquarters was near Braselton Ga, I am in Marietta. Good to know if I need to have work done

The M500 is the one upgraded robot from all the rest, it has everything included.. The M600 replaced it, hope it finds a great home.. :)
Yes the difference with the M 600 is that it has a large top basket. The Bluetooth connectivity isn’t any better. It’s surprising that the robotic technology and control ability of these hasn’t advanced like other technology.

The M 500 is a great robot. I just needed the very large top loading single basket for the large leaves.

Reactions: cowboycasey
M500 remote bluetooth app is close to useless. I have mine set and never change it: bottom and sides 3.5 hours. The really good thing about the M500 is the three brushes, with the third brush between the two vacuum slots. Mine absolutely gets everything in the pool, however the leaves that make it to the bottom are either wax myrtle or Eagleston holly, so none are longer than about two inches or wide than 3/4 inch. If the price is right, that used M500 is a good choice, assuming the caddy is included. Otherwise the M400 is essentially the same cleaner minus the lame remote bluetooth app.

BTW to the OP, your autocorrect got you. You said you'd rather sell to a "foreign" member! That would leave a lot of us out!

M500 remote bluetooth app is close to useless. I have mine set and never change it: bottom and sides 3.5 hours. The really good thing about the M500 is the three brushes, with the third brush between the two vacuum slots. Mine absolutely gets everything in the pool, however the leaves that make it to the bottom are either wax myrtle or Eagleston holly, so none are longer than about two inches or wide than 3/4 inch. If the price is right, that used M500 is a good choice, assuming the caddy is included. Otherwise the M400 is essentially the same cleaner minus the lame remote bluetooth app.

BTW to the OP, your autocorrect got you. You said you'd rather sell to a "foreign" member! That would leave a lot of us out!
Thanks....haha I updated it to forum member

yes caddy included. I never built the caddy for the m600, so will include it.

yes don’t buy for Bluetooth or remote controllability, no pool cleaner is good at this yet

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.