Lost my capped CYA test bottle

Jenmachen

Silver Supporter
Jul 10, 2017
West Monroe, LA
Hey guys! This might be the dumbest question of the week......I think my housekeeper may have accidentally thrown my capped CYA test bottle away. Which means I left it out instead of putting it back in my testing box of goodies. Anyway. I've got a few random capped bottles around the house, but I have no idea what the actual ml measurements were on the bottle. Please let me know what the ml line is at the bottom and at the top, and I'll make up another one for myself. thanks!!

For $3, I'd just get this (for T100, there is another link for a whole 25c more if you have the TFPro).

true true, but surely i can make this thing out of a one of the dozens of empty mini bottles around the house. and yes, tfp taught me years ago that my indoor pool's water is much kinder with a little CYA added.

Reactions: newdude
Can you point out the document for us? We can take a look and see if it needs to be changed.
Here are some. I thought I also read it in the Taylor manual which came w/ my kit but I'm not finding it now.

Here are some. I thought I also read it in the Taylor manual which came w/ my kit but I'm not finding it now.

I see. I thought you were referring to documents on TFP.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support