Lost a lot of water

We had to replace ours this year too. It still holds water but has tears where it goes into the track. We have an 18x36 inground and got a closeout liner through intheswim.com and it was a little over $800. Still waiting on it to be delivered, so can't say anything as far as quality on it yet. Good luck!

Thanks tyler did you install the liner yourself I was thinking on having a pool service do the job and thought it would cost between 2000 and 2500 but I'm not sure.

We haven't received it yet but we do plan to install it ourselves. My family is pretty handy and we've installed a liner before. Plus we have a few people lined up to help so we're hoping it should go pretty smooth. We were quoted $3600 for the liner and install from the original pool builder so we felt we should be able to handle it ourselves and save the extra.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.