Losing Jet Pressure

gevdog

Jun 7, 2018
Southern Ontario
I have noticed over the last year that the jets of my hot tub seem to be lacking the pressure they once did. I'm still getting water flow through all the jets, is just seems weak and there's not as much water-churning as there used to be. The hot tub came with the house when I bought it 2 yrs ago so I'm not sure about the age of it. It is a 1,100L Garden Spa Hydrangea(?) I know absolutely nothing about hot tubs, but from what I've read it doesn't appear to be an air lock, and the filter is brand new. I don't think it is a jet issue because it seems to be lower flow out of all the jets, not just a specific one.
Is it possible for the pump to wear out? I assumed it would either work or not work but can it slow down over time? I thin I have a blower also, as there is separate air controls on the side of the tub. Could that be the issue? Keep in mind that I know nothing about the internal workings of a tub, I just wanted to see if there was anything simple I could try before calling a service technician.
Thanks!

Have you checked the water flow without the filter installed?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.