Loose tiles and LED light replacement

Ricklovesjackie

Jul 27, 2022
Spring Texas
Our 5 year old has many loose travertine coping tiles. I would like to hire a pool tiler to fix the issue but want to be sure we get the correct type of grout for pools. I

During the freeze our light in the hot tub stopped working. The replacement is quoted around $700 just for the light. I’m wondering if the feeeze could have damaged something other than the light. I don’t want to go to the hassle of replacing the light of it’s another issue.

We had cracked and shattered PVC, broken equipment that has all been repaired. Has anyone heard of issues with lights during a major freeze?

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forum!
Sorry your post did not generate any replies.
This Wiki Waterline Tile Installation - Further Reading will give you some ideas on grout type to be used in pools.
The LED lights are not very robust and fail often. You can look for other brands of lights that might work, but in general they are an expensive replacement item for pools.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.