loose control board connection-how to fix?

careyroberts

Jul 11, 2019
indiana
Master Temp 250 heater: I have a loose connection between the thermistor and control board (two pin connection on control board). How do I test if the problem is with the pins on control board, or female end of wiring connecting to thermistor? Is there a way to fix this without purchasing new control board and/or complete wiring harness? thanks!

I have not studied the thermistor connection closely and cannot imagine how that connector can be loose.

What makes you think the connection is loose?

Show us pics of your board and the connector.

I have not studied the thermistor connection closely and cannot imagine how that connector can be loose.

This is the end that connects to the control board. i discovered the problem because the temp reading is not correct. Display on the heater says temp is way lower than actual pool temp so heater keeps kicking on. When this wire is wiggled while connected, temp display is correct. Thermistor is brand new.

Attachments

• D890C637-17CC-478A-90F0-A9D0CE76FBD9.jpeg
    D890C637-17CC-478A-90F0-A9D0CE76FBD9.jpeg
    247.7 KB · Views: 6
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.