Looking to purchase or upgrade a Polaris P825 Robotic Pool Cleaner

Apr 22, 2018
Austin
My unit has gone bad and I have it in the shop to determine what the issue is.

I have toyed with the thought of replacing it but I am wondering what are the main features that I should be looking for in comparing different models.

my pool is a plaster in ground pool and I keep it pretty clearn, except for the last few days with the robot down that is.

I am looking through the forums to find what would be the best unit for me but is there a go to unit people see to love here?

thank You

You might see from the size of this Doheny's Discovery, S200, Active20, Triton owners club thread that a lot of us have Maytronics/Dolphin robots.

A great place to buy them from is Marina Pool Spa in Denver Co. They take telephone orders only. Give them a call and let them know your desires (caddy, bluetooth, basic, etc) and what shape pool you have and they can recommend a unit for your situation.

Reactions: microm3gas
You might see from the size of this Doheny's Discovery, S200, Active20, Triton owners club thread that a lot of us have Maytronics/Dolphin robots.

A great place to buy them from is Marina Pool Spa in Denver Co. They take telephone orders only. Give them a call and let them know your desires (caddy, bluetooth, basic, etc) and what shape pool you have and they can recommend a unit for your situation.

Thank You, I have been looking at the Maytronic and Dolphins...

Mainly trying to get my feature list together so I can compare models. I'll look through that page.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.