Looking to purchase or upgrade a Polaris P825 Robotic Pool Cleaner

microm3gas

Apr 22, 2018
Austin
My unit has gone bad and I have it in the shop to determine what the issue is.

I have toyed with the thought of replacing it but I am wondering what are the main features that I should be looking for in comparing different models.

my pool is a plaster in ground pool and I keep it pretty clearn, except for the last few days with the robot down that is.

I am looking through the forums to find what would be the best unit for me but is there a go to unit people see to love here?

thank You

mknauss

Mod Squad
TFP Expert
May 3, 2014
Laughlin, NV
You might see from the size of this Doheny's Discovery, S200, Active20, Triton owners club thread that a lot of us have Maytronics/Dolphin robots.

A great place to buy them from is Marina Pool Spa in Denver Co. They take telephone orders only. Give them a call and let them know your desires (caddy, bluetooth, basic, etc) and what shape pool you have and they can recommend a unit for your situation.

Reactions: microm3gas

microm3gas

Apr 22, 2018
Austin
You might see from the size of this Doheny's Discovery, S200, Active20, Triton owners club thread that a lot of us have Maytronics/Dolphin robots.

A great place to buy them from is Marina Pool Spa in Denver Co. They take telephone orders only. Give them a call and let them know your desires (caddy, bluetooth, basic, etc) and what shape pool you have and they can recommend a unit for your situation.

Thank You, I have been looking at the Maytronic and Dolphins...

Mainly trying to get my feature list together so I can compare models. I'll look through that page.