Looking for Aquapure Front Board

May 23, 2007
Michigan
I installed a new cell and sensor in my PureLink System last night and ran into some issues:

1. After installation, everything appeared to be working except the salinity was reading 4100 when multiple water tests indicated it was 3000. With the Salinity so high the cell would not go on.

2. Before calibrating the salinity I tested the front board using Jandy's troubleshooting guide. The board passed all the tests, so I powered down the system and restarted it.

3. When it came back up the display was blank, no beeps occur when pushing any of the buttons, and the power light is on.

Per the troubleshooting guide for this issue I tested the AC voltage on the back board and it was 110 Volt AC. The specification says it should be around 75 volts AC. I followed the troubleshooting guide carefully but somehow I think I fried the board.

The board isn't available anymore and I really don't want to upgrade the whole control box so I was hoping somebody might know where I could get one.

Board Information:
PSD306-01
33 06 AKC-13 "L" 00647
Rev "C"
Clormatic III
Huron Tech Systems
B10038-01

Thanks

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.