LOOKING FOR A ROBOT CLEANER

sgterik

Mar 31, 2020
Arizona
Hey all, I currently have a side suction vac and want to move away from it. My pool is about 32,000 gallons and is about 9 feet deep on the deep end. Was looking at the Polaris VRX IQ+ from leslies or the non exclusive ALpha IQ+. When is the best time to buy? I saw last year they did 10% off plus a rebate and a free Blue Riot water chemistry monitor. Does anyone in the biz know if that is going to happen again? At $1500 I am looking to save whatever i can.

Contact Marina Pool Spa in Denver Co. Call tomorrow. They sell over the phone so you retain your full warranty. Many of us have Maytronics S200 or its variants. Recently it has been the Pentair Warrior SE that has the best price. Last I saw was $700, no tax, free shipping.

Sg,

First.. I would not even walk into Leslies to use their bathroom.. :mrgreen:

I'd be willing to bet my $700 dollar Dolphin S200 will clean every bit as well as any $1500 robot.. They all might have unnecessary bells and whistle that you never use, but they won't clean any better.

I suggest that you call Margaret at Marina Pool and Spa..

Margaret Mills
Marina Pool, Spa & Patio
7777 West Jewell Avenue
Lakewood, Colorado 80232
303-985-0077
[email protected]

I have been using robots for about 15 years and the S200 "style" robot is the best one that I have ever used.

Thanks,

Jim R.

Reactions: Lisabdou
Sg,

First.. I would not even walk into Leslies to use their bathroom.. :mrgreen:

I'd be willing to bet my $700 dollar Dolphin S200 will clean every bit as well as any $1500 robot.. They all might have unnecessary bells and whistle that you never use, but they won't clean any better.

I suggest that you call Margaret at Marina Pool and Spa..

Margaret Mills
Marina Pool, Spa & Patio
7777 West Jewell Avenue
Lakewood, Colorado 80232
303-985-0077
[email protected]

I have been using robots for about 15 years and the S200 "style" robot is the best one that I have ever used.

Thanks,

Jim R.
And they're cute.

Attachments

• PXL_20210228_203318728.jpg
    PXL_20210228_203318728.jpg
    650.9 KB · Views: 31
I would be hesitant about a S200 in an ABG pool as they are designed to climb the walls. Maytronics does make a robot for ABG pools, the Dolphin Active10. I am not sure of the availability of that unit.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.