Looking for a 21' Pool. Are these a good deals??

Aside from looking the company up on BBB hard to tell, as far as being a good deal, that is hard to tell. The links are just to the pool and no mention of the equipment required. I would review the "pool school" links available in the left hand border. Research all of the equipment you will need and put it all together. A cost effective shell really only gets you to about half a pool. After reading through the great information, you will better be able to ask about the complete project, and sustainability as in annual costs. I learned a ton from here so far.

thanks ematicic. I have read everything, and have a real good idea what's needed. while trying to narrow down a pool, i cant find anywhere that beats these prices. does it look legit enough to order? i do not want a kit, but would rather get the items i want seperately, maybe just up[grade the liner to at least 25 guage if pool comes with one. are those not stupid cheap prices? they are supposed to be new in box.

Have you googled reviews for the company, and read them? If you still feel comfortable ordering from them after that, then google the pools. I googled the Freedom pool and it gets 3.2 review on Leisure Pools website. I couldn't read the reviews bc that pool is no longer available. A resin pool is typically a good pool bc it doesn't rust. Good luck with your search

Have you googled reviews for the company, and read them? If you still feel comfortable ordering from them after that, then google the pools. I googled the Freedom pool and it gets 3.2 review on Leisure Pools website. I couldn't read the reviews bc that pool is no longer available. A resin pool is typically a good pool bc it doesn't rust. Good luck with your search

all the bad reviews on leisure pools revolve around broken appointments, breach of contract, bad customer service from installer, or shady install job, in austrialia.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.