Dallas, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
I’m slamming and fortunately had a few cases of HDX chlorine in reserve from earlier in the year but not enough for a full duration slam… but now I can’t find liquid chlorine at all. Anybody seen any?? Hate to order for 4x the price on Amazon … Home Depot basically says they’re out of it all over the area and a spot check at my local one confirms this.

Gosh, you should have tons of options in the Dallas area. My preference is Walmart Pool Essentials as that is generally fresh and stored indoors. I picked up some last weekend in my local Walmart and I bet there were 100 or so jugs there (sitting next to empty shelves for pucks).

Lowes, Home Depot, and other hardware stores usually have the 2 packs on their shelf but check the date before you buy. Same with our Kroger, they have a small pool section and carry a few jugs of the HDX brand liquid chlorine. I have also heard that Pinch-a-penny has a good stock of liquid chlorine in refillable containers, but I have never used them.

Reactions: Newdude
Thanks! As I said, I only spot checked the store by me and the only thing they had was an empty box in the huge space for all the chlorine. But on their website, they say it’s not available anywhere near me. I’ll check another one and then see what Wal-Mart and others have. Thanks for the suggestions!

H,

I get mine from my local (Non-chain) pool store.. They stock HASA 12.5% Liquid Chlorine..

Follow this link and enter your zip code it will give you a list of dealers in your area.

Thanks,

Jim R.

H,

I get mine from my local (Non-chain) pool store.. They stock HASA 12.5% Liquid Chlorine..

Follow this link and enter your zip code it will give you a list of dealers in your area.

Thanks,

Jim R.
What form do they sell it to you? Jugs like from big box stores?

H,

A 4 pack of reusable 1 gallon jugs in a carrying "milk" crate..

You pay a one time deposit on the bottles and crate, and then just swap out the empties for full ones..

Thanks,

Jim R.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.