San Antonio, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
Only used the website on my phone, so not sure what it's link on the computer, but if someone has the ability to add a link to the wiki on the sidebar, I personally think that would be incredibly helpful. I keep remembering I saw something and think "that was definitely more like an article than a forum post, but not on pool school", and call me dumb, but it always takes me a while to remember it was the wiki, and then even then the link to the wiki is surprisingly hard to find on a phone (calle dumb again).

Thanks!

Scroll to the bottom of any page in the forum. The link is there under Quick Navigation.

On the phone when inside of a Pool School article you'll see three dots up towards the top of the page towards the right. Click on those dots and it'll open a slide out. On that slider there's a widget with a link to the Wiki. There's little doubt I need to clean some of the navigation up in the future to simplify things, but it's limited at this point on what we can do during the busy swim season.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.