liner repair

I would attempt to patch it inside and out. Keep an eye on it and I would think it should be fine if set up level. Not sure how well it would work but I would also attempt to use a hole punch to punch the very end of the rip, it might keep it from ripping more. It's a trick used for cracks in metal/aluminum panel called stop drilling. I would think it would work on a liner like this also.

Reactions: robertbarnes62
I would attempt to patch it inside and out. Keep an eye on it and I would think it should be fine if set up level. Not sure how well it would work but I would also attempt to use a hole punch to punch the very end of the rip, it might keep it from ripping more. It's a trick used for cracks in metal/aluminum panel called stop drilling. I would think it would work on a liner like this also.
thank you, i glued it this morning and will try to fill the pool tomorrow. I hope it works

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.