Lights on Jandy Tri-Sensor Indicator Module Off

nemodat

May 4, 2021
Michigan
New pool owner here and having various issues. After having my pool opened for the season, I'm getting the following Jandy AquaPure error codes, 172, 182, 185, 186, and I read it could be a problem with my tri-sensor. While poking around, I noticed that none of the lights on my sensor indicator module are on.

I'm going to open the box to see if there is a loose connection to the power cord. While I'm hopeful that might solve the above issues, I won't hold my breath. If that doesn't work, should I be looking to replace the tri-sensor or is there any troubleshooting I should try first?

As well, my pool temp is hovering just below 50. Could that be an issue? I saw someone mention that before, but wasn't sure if I misunderstood the context.

Thanks for any help possible.

Welcome to TFP.

I would wait until your water warms up before trying to run your Aquapure cell...

From Page 40 of the Installation Manual:

Below 51°F (11°C), chlorine production is not permitted; operating the chlorinator in cold water might result in over-chlorinated pool water. If more chlorine is needed, activating the “Boost” mode will override this cold water feature allowing chlorine production for 24 hours of operation.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.