Lighting question - rainbow light

Jhollasch

May 1, 2022
NJ
Have a 20’year old single rainbow light that has a spinning wheel with various colors and a reflective light bulb the holder for the light is no good. My question is what are options to replace this light have a second light in the pool on then other side that is a straight light but was curious what options I have for this light

Attachments

• 8463CB9B-309F-4AA5-8742-1FA09E59DA6C.jpeg
    8463CB9B-309F-4AA5-8742-1FA09E59DA6C.jpeg
    561.8 KB · Views: 4
Welcome to TFP.

I think you have a Fiberstars fiber optic light system .

S.R.Smith acquired Fiberstars in 2013 and continues to sell and support fiber optic products including the 6004 Fiber Optic Illuminator and replacement parts for the 6004 and 2004 illuminators. Several options are available to upgrade your existing fiber optic lights with bright, modern LED illumination, which mount directly on existing Fiberstars illuminator bases.

Awesome I new it was fiber optics but not the brand so the on off switch doesn’t work that turns the fan on and spins the wheel

so it looks like the entire unit is no good as repairing the fan and the wheel is half the cost of a new one

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.