Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
Good morning,
There is water in my light and won’t turn on. In fact, the breaker for the light won’t even stay turned on. Do I need an entire new light and housing or just a new bulb and O ring? (not sure what that is called goes between the cover and the housing). Conveniently, I had the pool company replace the bulb last year after never having an issue with the pool light before. At the end of the season the pool light stopped working again and then when I opened this year, there is water on the pool light and it won’t work. I am hoping for the lower cost option of replacing the bulb myself 🙏🏻

I wish I knew. I purchased the home in 2012. The only thing I have ever ‘done’ with the light is have the pool company change the bulb last year ....
I assume I need to remove the light to find that information? Any tips or tricks you can share? The previous owner did not leave the manual or paperwork. This is probably the only part of this pool that I have done nothing with 😏

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.