Levolor autofill

keene3b07

Platinum Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
In The Industry
May 9, 2011
I have a very small pool with an infinity edge that has a levolor autofill. The pool was recently drained and refilled. the trough was empty and so i stuck a hose in there to fill it up. After a few minutes i noticed that the trough wasnt filling up, i went over to the equipent and see water pouring out of the levolor sensor tube. I called jandy and they said that i need a new sensor. This doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me because the levolor didn't even have power at this time. Can anyone help me make sense of what happened here?

There are a few different ways the sensor can be installed. You need to give us details of the location of your trough and sensor to try and make any sense to you.

Pictures may help.

OKay thanks. The trough is outside, and the sensor tube is inside the pump room. I would estimate that the sensor is located at about the same height as the trough.

Water flows downhill, not uphill.

The sensor tube would need to be downhill of the trough for water to flow out of it.

We have to see the entire situation to give you any advice.

You can not post videos directly here. Put it on YouTube and post a link to it.

Show me a pic of your Levolor control box.

Can you just pull the sensor straight up and out of the pipe? It looks like the sensor is floating on the water in the pipe and rising up.

If you can remove the sensor can you fill the trough without the sensor in the pipe?

Okay so i dont have a picture of the control box but it only has three lights. pwr sensor and fillng. I can not pull the sensor up and out of the pipe, it gets stuck.

This one?

k1100i_levelor_1.png

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
The manual describes a few different ways the sensor can be mounted. None of which looks like what you have.

I don't understand your plumbing from the trough to the sensor or how the sensor is mounted.

I suggest you contact the builder or plumber who did your pool and maybe they can educate you on the setup you have.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.