Midwest
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool RJ-45 Plus
Ok,.. 32x16x52 pool is up,. Ground was leveled, pool tarp down, 1/2” foam board, then gorilla pad. I have 12x12 concrete pavers for each leg support. I’m picking up a transit in the morning. Should I start with the lowest pavers as level and bring the others down? I’m not real sure how to use the transit. I’m reading and watching how to videos,... any tips will be greatly appreciated!
I will never install another ABG pool, ever!!?

Thanks everyone!! The ground was leveled for me before I put the padding and the pool up. I just used the transit to check the ground where I’m placing the pavers,.. it is within 1/2 inch all the way around. I will make the pavers even with the ground and re check.
I read that the leg supports shift during filling. Does anyone know if I should expect them to shift towards the pool or away?

Attachments

• D148483A-B432-467F-87DE-5F0F6EA72196.jpeg
    D148483A-B432-467F-87DE-5F0F6EA72196.jpeg
    708.3 KB · Views: 37
Ok,.. 32x16x52 pool is up,. Ground was leveled, pool tarp down, 1/2” foam board, then gorilla pad. I have 12x12 concrete pavers for each leg support. I’m picking up a transit in the morning. Should I start with the lowest pavers as level and bring the others down? I’m not real sure how to use the transit. I’m reading and watching how to videos,... any tips will be greatly appreciated!
I will never install another ABG pool, ever!!?
Yeah I will never install another one either! I’m a remodeling contractor so I’m used to projects but mine was a huge pain. And of course I have crusher run under my pool so digging down my pavers and buttresses for my oval pool was like chipping away concrete. I don’t recommend lol

Reactions: JeaniB
AND,.. found sharp rocks under the pool!! My husband crawled under the liner to get them!!
I will never do this again!!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.