Damascus, MD
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Aquapure 1400
We are adding a low voltage system to the pool area. I was hoping to see a few setups to get some ideas especially night-shots! So far I got a 200 watt transformer, 4 pathway lights, 2 spotlights and 1 "wall-wash" light. Nothing is hooked up yet we are having a bit of analysis paralysis.

PG,

Someone has to start, so I'll do it... :p

dbtgallery.php

Thanks,

Jim R.

I just completed hooking up and testing my 6 stinky lights. I'll post up some night shots later. Surprised me I used the entire 50 feet of that roll. I have 1 more roll and may need yet another. I did leave a good 12" of slack by each light though in case we want to move it around some.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I'm looking to go 100% solar (for lighting), this year. Lots of solar is available on Amazon.

We looked at those and decided we really need "actual" light for night swimming and ambiance. We use solar for post cap lights but not where we need the light to see things. We have some trees we want to put spotlights on at night.

Just in my stairs from pool to house but I did pick up some solar to place under a tree that is close to the house...will update when done!

These things are addicting. Which sucks because they are also expensive. I added another 9 lights. I love these pathway lights and also put a high output light focused on a tree. I'll try to get some night shots.

Lousy pic but this is what the guy that built the house did. Problem is that this is 24VDC incandescent bulbs and the fixtures are cemented in. You can change bulbs but most of the failures I have seen are the sockets rusted out. I plan to splice the wires and put in short LED strips.
768838cd922072ea6751ec23ab609fcd.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.