Leisure Pools

TropiGalTravel

Feb 2, 2019
Brunswick, GA
Trying to find a Leisure Pool dealer in my area. Tried their website dealer locator twice, called and left a message and no one has called back. Figured I'd try here. I'm located in SE GA. Brunswick Golden Isles area between Savannah and Jacksonville FL on the coast. I'm desperately trying to find out pricing of the Ultimate 35 for new construction home we are building to see if it's even close to budget.

I communicated with them direct to corporate, since there wasn't a local dealer near me. The guyfrom the company was very easy to deal with via phone and email and offered to have a pool shipped to me from their factory, and have his factory team come do all the installation of plumbing, electrical, filtration, etc... I would have had to do decking and concrete on my own, but that didn't seem to difficult overall at the time.

If we didn't choose gunite, I would have probably used him to get a fiberglass pool.
-----------------------

TropiGalTravel... if you want to see some actual quotes from them, I have prices on 5 or 6 different models along with their quotes and details.

For reference, the Ultimate 40' pool fully installed (no decking, no concrete) was priced at $44k. (price as of Summer 2017). I would assume the smaller size would be slightly less, but still close to this number.

Message me if you care to see the detailed quote.

TropiGalTravel... if you want to see some actual quotes from them, I have prices on 5 or 6 different models along with their quotes and details.

For reference, the Ultimate 40' pool fully installed (no decking, no concrete) was priced at $44k. (price as of Summer 2017). I would assume the smaller size would be slightly less, but still close to this number.

Message me if you care to see the detailed quote.
Absolutely! I would love to see the quotes. Thanks so much. I will message you.

I communicated with them direct to corporate, since there wasn't a local dealer near me. The company was very easy to deal with via phone and email and offered to have a pool shipped to me from their factory, and have his factory team come do all the installation of plumbing, electrical, filtration, etc... I would have had to do decking and concrete on my own, but that didn't seem to difficult overall at the time.

If we didn't choose gunite, I would have probably used him to get a fiberglass pool.
Thank you so much! I will reach out on Monday.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.