Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Intex Krystal Clear
Hi all.
recently i bought an Intex 610m (20ft X 52in) prism round pool. but as you can see in photos the legs are somewhat leaning in to the base of the pool and attached to liner.
i feel the metal structure is shaking a little when we play inside. i didn't have this feeling with my previous metal frame pool. i feel the hole system is somewhat fragile.
is it normal or not?
some legs also are not perfect Y axis placed. see the photo with the red and blue lines.
i am thinking to use a car jack and pull them a little bit out, and correct the misplaced legs.
please see my photos and tell me your opinion.
regards,
StavrosIMG_20200712_080601.jpgIMG_20200712_080540.jpgIMG_20200712_080529.jpgIMG_20200712_080446.jpgIMG_20200712_080435.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, that lean and curve is an issue. If it were me, I’d drain enough to where I could walk around the pool, straightening each leg and making sure bottom is centered. Would continue to do so as it is filling.

Reactions: DarK_HumOuR
thanks Kelly for your answer. i ll do it ASAP.
do you think that some legs are already damaged cause they seem curved, as in photo number 3?
or they will be ok after pulling it outwards?
sorry for my bad english, hope you understand what i mean :)

Last edited:
If you’re all level then its just a matter of draining a bit & readjusting as u refill. I would just go around with a level continuously as you refill. People often don’t realize u can’t just throw the hose in & walk away - u gotta keep adjusting.
I would also be sure those pavers aren’t touching the pool wall - & they’re supposed to be flush with the ground that may be part of your issue. The weight of the water is supposed to be supported by the wall & the frame equally. If the top of the paver is higher than the pool bottom it pushes the frame up & puts too much pressure on it.

Reactions: DarK_HumOuR
they’re supposed to be flush with the ground that may be part of your issue. The weight of the water is supposed to be supported by the wall & the frame equally. If the top of the paver is higher than the pool bottom it pushes the frame up & puts too much pressure on it.
the pavers aren’t touching the pool wall
but yes! that's might be a part of the problem. thank you.
i ll have to rearrange them all to be at the sand level.
i ll try to do it with a car jack, one by one and i hope there will be no need to drain the half pool (almost 16K liters)

Reactions: Mdragger88
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.