Legs keep sliding in during filling

Hi.....I had the same problem when I set my pool up last year. I wound up driving a steel concrete stake into the ground behind the pool leg and running a loop of paracord between the leg and the stake. I then used a "stick" to twist the loop and pulled the leg into the position that I wanted. When the pool was full I was able to remove the stake and paracord. Seems like I had to do this to about 4 of the legs.

Reactions: Shelah and RexG
Hi.....I had the same problem when I set my pool up last year. I wound up driving a steel concrete stake into the ground behind the pool leg and running a loop of paracord between the leg and the stake. I then used a "stick" to twist the loop and pulled the leg into the position that I wanted. When the pool was full I was able to remove the stake and paracord. Seems like I had to do this to about 4 of the legs.
Would you be able to post pictures of this so I can see how it's done? I have the same problem- even when the pool was empty, I tried to get them all perpendicular and so I'd be successful with one and the one opposite would slide in, or sideways

As the pools fills it will push out on the legs. Even once it's full, you can still lift up on them and slide them a bit to adjust if needed. They don't bear a lot of weight -- that's mostly borne by the liner on the ground.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.