Ledge Lounger for Leisure Ultimate Pool Model??

Wolfepack88

Gold Supporter
Jun 21, 2020
NJ
Pool Size
Surface
Fiberglass
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Aquapure 1400
Anybody with a Leisure Ultimate pool have a ledge lounger on the tanning ledge/splash deck since the depth is pretty deep? I believe the depth there is somewhere in the 16" range (please correct me if I am wrong) so I am wondering if any ledge lounger will really work with that depth. Most of the products seem to top out at a depth several inches below that.

Anybody with a Leisure Ultimate pool have a ledge lounger on the tanning ledge/splash deck since the depth is pretty deep? I believe the depth there is somewhere in the 16" range (please correct me if I am wrong) so I am wondering if any ledge lounger will really work with that depth. Most of the products seem to top out at a depth several inches below that.
Did you find anything that worked? We are in the same boat with a leisure pool.

We are looking for similar chairs too. Only ones we have seen are the ledge loungers on a pedestal but they are really expensive, I'd love to find or rig up an adirondak chair to make it safely distribute the weight out over a wider area. We have some Lowes plastic ones but the legs have small circular bottoms and I'm worried that 200 lbs on 4 one inch circles will put a hole in the fiberglass. Let us know if you find anything.

We are looking for similar chairs too. Only ones we have seen are the ledge loungers on a pedestal but they are really expensive, I'd love to find or rig up an adirondak chair to make it safely distribute the weight out over a wider area. We have some Lowes plastic ones but the legs have small circular bottoms and I'm worried that 200 lbs on 4 one inch circles will put a hole in the fiberglass. Let us know if you find anything.
Will do. Just had the our first swim on Thursday, it hit 84 now its a month wait at least until it gets warm again. But in the one day we realized the sun is strong and we might need an umbrella spot if we get loungers. Our pool is exposed 100% of the day to the sun. Pavillion for the chaise loungers is great but to stay in the pool we will need a shade zone of some sort.

How deep is your ledge water depth? I suspect that with a 16" ledge they wont be heavy enough. I can see the foot of yours floating off the ledge and it doesnt quite appear to be 16" deep. FYI - You might look into some of the umbrella stabilzers people on etsy are 3d printing. You apparently can almost customize them to fit an umbrella and keep them standing straight. Pool Umbrella Stabilizer Sleeve Reducer Adapter for Baja | Etsy

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.