Sunny, Southern Utah
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-20
Pool was mostly completed about a year ago. Pool has 2 Lights plus 1 in the Spa. Last night turned them on and the Spa Light doesn't come on. All 3 lights operate together.

I tired to save as many boxes as I could when the pool was being built. I have 2 boxes labeled as Pentair 602104 Globrite White (LED Lights) and a Pentair 619962 Transformer box. All 3 lights appear to be the same.

There is a junction box were all 3 light wires are tied together with the power wires from the transformer. They all look secure. Pulled the cover of the Transformer and can't see anything unusual.

Bad LED Light ? It appears they have a 60 day warranty on them. I'll contact the builder next week and see what he says. Thanks.

Contact the builder. You should have more than a 60 day warranty if installed by a PB.

Globrites are known to not have a long life. Unfortunately there is noting serviceable in them and when they fail the entire light needs to be replaced.

Just a follow up.......The pool builder warranties most everything for 3 years.
His maintenance company was out about a month ago to verify the light didn't work and get the model information. Was told the light was on backorder, like everything else in the world today !
They were finally back out to replace it today. Done and working. Thanks.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.