LED light placement

Lve219

Apr 5, 2020
St Augustine Florida
I am in the process of having a pool constructed. The 2 Led lights are planned for the angled wall near the spa. The lights are approximately 18 to 21 inches from each corner and 5’6 feet apart. They are located in the deep end of the pool which will be 5 feet deep with a light finish. The idea is to light the sunshelf. My concern is that the lighting is not evenly distributed through out the pool. The adjacent wall is 12 feet long. Any feedback on lighting would be greatly appreciated. B712521F-5DF6-4A8A-B081-908B2B6941FB.jpeg

What model LED lights are you planning for? Some are brighter and wider then others.

It would be helpful to mark on the diagram where you are thinking of putting the lights.

Place the lights so they shine away from the house.

If you only have 2 lights, I would not put them on the same wall. Maybe one on the angled wall, and another over by the tanning ledge (where the arrow is next to the 5'6").

Are you not adding a spa light?

Hayward has different models within ColorLogic LED lights. Which ones?

I would put three lights where I put red circles. Maybe one of the smaller 1.5" lights on the ledge.

LED Lights.jpeg

Think about if you want the lights to operate as a group for on, off and color or if you want them on individual transformers to control them individually.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.