Gold Supporter
Oct 18, 2023
Shingle Springs, California
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
I'm home sick with bronchitis and we are having 3+ days of rain and wind. This morning I couldn't stand it anymore and I went out in the rain, I spent over an hour getting every leaf out of the pool. This includes entire surface of floating leaves, and all the leaves that were on the bottom. I filled up 3 35 gallon garbage bags!

It doesn't look like it will be very long before the oak trees are empty, another week maybe! Now I can look out at the pool and spa and smile!

It doesn't look like it will be very long before the oak trees are empty, another week maybe!
*another week until last seasons crud is finished.

*next seasons crud starts in exactly 9 days.

I started with 160 oaks at the old place, spent 15 years running a 1 man logging operation and decided it was easier to move when I still had 80 to go. If it's not the flower string snots, it's the pollen, or acorns, or leaves, or 7 bazillion twigs in the off season. Some of the 'twigs' were the size of other people's trees. Them s-o-b's don't QUIT.

• Haha
Reactions: midmodonhillwood
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.