Learning experience

Apr 5, 2017
Cullman , Al
I wish I knew that the C version had bigger bottles of reagent. I would have pushed for it instead of the regular one. How does everyone order their refills? I worry Amazon would be older product or knockoff stuff. I guess the same applies for the kits but I just now thought about that
1508c8a81888d80718725e8852ad5dbd.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

TFTestkits uses all Taylor reagents, all the same numbers. The tips on Taylor bottles pop off, and you can pour in the corresponding reagent into your Taylor bottle. We carry a Complete Refill Set for the K-2006 with larger sizes in the reagents you use the most (R-0013, R-0871, eg)

This is why I usually recommend the TF-100 over the K-2006 as you get more of what you need. The K-2006C has a lot of extra reagent that you will not likely use fast enough to be worth it.

As pooldv said, you can get absolutely the freshest refills from tftestkits.net with great customer service.

I have the Poolskim and without a doubt it has been the best thing I have purchased for my pool. I have a lot of large oak trees nearby and my two built-in skimmers can't keep up with the pollen in the spring or the leaves in the fall. The Poolskim takes care of all of it. Amazing invention...highly recommend!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.