Zquwatli

Sep 9, 2019
Sacramento
Hi,
I’m dealing w a leak problem. Leak detection company came and they told me no problem with above ground pipes but they needed to dive for further testing.
Pool is infinity edge pool. I noticed I have to openings in the trough that lead to a pipe that is open and draining to the ground (pool is up and the open pipe is down at the bottom of a slope, just under a retaining wall. Is this normal? I’m suspecting my pool is loosing water through this open pipe. Please help!
Thanks

Z,

Welcome to TFP... A great place to learn all about how your pool works... :shark:

A picture is often worth a thousand words... Show a couple of pics of the pipes in question. Maybe one from close up and another from further back to show context..

My initial thought is that the pipe is the overflow return where the water is sucked by the pump and returned to the pool, but have no way to tell for sure based upon your description..

Thanks,

Jim R.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.