Milton, GA
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-30
I posted earlier this year about our builder abandoning job and having to figure out how to get things finished. We are in pretty good shape now, but it seems I need to add water every 5 days or so or I start sucking air at the skimmers. I watched a YouTube on how to find leaks and one of the culprits Rita can be the light fixtures. I went to all the light fixtures in the pool and the Pentair led lights were all tight within the housing, but the light in the spa is not tight. I turned it about 4 turns and it never tightened up and when I let go it would wind back to where it was originally. I could definitely turn the light more turns but was afraid I would create a bigger problem. Any guidance on the does and dont’s in regard to tightening the Pentair led lights in the fixtures? Thanks!

Before you mess the light any further, I would take some food coloring and carefully squirt it around the light fixture to see if it gets sucked out. If it doesn't, no sense messing with the light and move-on to the next suspect area.

Reactions: thataway61
full

Reactions: thataway61
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.