DuckPond

Jul 1, 2022
Richmond, VA
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
I put together all of my PVC and hoses. Found one leak that I have since fixed with an added gasket. And now I still have this leak. In the picture, you’ll see that I have an arrow pointed at this threaded fitting at the top of the tee.
A8AB2C08-5AB0-4526-8582-520C861CC7C0.jpeg
It absolutely refused to not leak, so I used the same PVC primer and cement that I used on the slip fittings, but there is still a leak. At this point, is there anything I can do to stop the leak?

This looks like it's on your return (pressure) side correct? Fountain sprayer maybe? If so , there's not much you can do aside from removing that threaded adapter to try and seal it again.
I’m not super sure about the pressure side? The vertical pipe here is for the skimmer. Both it and the other pictured pipes feed into the pump to the left.

I put together all of my PVC and hoses. Found one leak that I have since fixed with an added gasket. And now I still have this leak. In the picture, you’ll see that I have an arrow pointed at this threaded fitting at the top of the tee.
View attachment 505427
It absolutely refused to not leak, so I used the same PVC primer and cement that I used on the slip fittings, but there is still a leak. At this point, is there anything I can do to stop the leak?
Is it leaking at the threads or the glue joint? What is the blue on the pipe threads?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.