Latham Blue Mosaic or Grey Mosaic Owners...What's the real color?

Cynister

Jul 24, 2021
NH
Hi, I'm new to TFP & love that this group exists! I've spent a lot of time looking through the gallery post & I'm still stuck on picking a liner. I currently have a dark gray/onyx liner that has sprung a leak. We had purchased the onyx liner to try to help with temperature but unfortunately we didn't realize that it would fade & stain. So I'm now on the hunt for a new liner & don't want onyx again because I don't want to see the ugly fading that made the pool look 2 tone. I really like the look of the mosaics & want the pool to look blue (not neon blue). Unfortunately, I dislike the border options for the blue mosaic that's available in my area, but I do like the border with the grey mosaic. After looking through the pictures here I think I like the blue mosaic better because the pool looks blue, but I keep reading grey mosaic owners say the pool looks all different colors so I don't know what to think. With my onyx liner, the pool never looked blue really, more of like a slight green/teal hue & I don't want that. Can owners of these please tell me what the pool water really looks like with them?

Maybe this thread will help 👇

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.