landscaping

dethnode

Apr 23, 2020
arkansas
So we bought a coleman pool and I was going to just leave it up through the winter, but honestly it just takes up too much space for it to be up and not be in use. So I will store it this winter, and put it back up again next spring. I am trying to plan several things that I will be changing about the pool, for example, i will spend more time trying to get it level and get any rocks out from under it, as well as I will install a hayward skimmer next year.

One problem I have, that I have not yet figured out a solution to, is landscaping. I would like to put something down/around the pool that will prevent the grass and weeds from growing but look better than just a tarp. Unfortunately, because I don't want whatever I do to take up the space whent he pool is stored for the winter, that rules out things like gravel. I was considering putting down the tarp to prevent weeds and grass but then also covering that with a indoor/outdoor carpet?

Open to any thoughts on this idea, or other suggestions, please?

I put a weed barrier around my pool and added some plants around my pool to make it look nice. I wouldn’t just add a tarp. I’ll incorporate some flowers or plants/along with mulch or rocks like the pic below. I hope this helps.image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Reactions: Windylou
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.