Laminar from landscape bed?

Apr 1, 2016
Twin Cities, MN
After spending the last 6 weeks learning the ways of TFP, I have my pool perfectly balanced and running on just bleach! Feels great to get it under control - now for the fun stuff!

When we built the pool, we ran a return from the pump area over to one of the landscape beds in preparation for a pool slide eventually. Well, my wife doesn’t want to do a slide, so I’m trying to think how we could repurpose that return and add a feature to the pool. Thought it might be cool to run a jet that sprays an arc over the pool deck and into the pool. It would have the side benefit of aerating our auto cover pool and keeping PH up. I’ve seen the laminars that install in the pool deck, but nothing that would go in landscape rock/around plants and shoot an arc. Any ideas?

I’ve seen the laminars that install in the pool deck, but nothing that would go in landscape rock/around plants and shoot an arc. Any ideas?

They make them, because I have a couple of them. I have no idea where they came from, as we bought this house with the pool already built.

I seldom use them, as I already struggle to keep pH down.

facd4b185780ed63a400890433f853af.jpg
d36dec30cb57c321a5fd1cec5177b841.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.